Chris Massey, Director of Beresford’s Flooring, was presented with two trophies at a celebration lunch held at the SED headquarters in Sutton, Surrey.
The Awards For Excellence winners were presented with their trophies at a celebration lunch held at the SED headquarters in Sutton, Surrey hosted by Mark Bresnahan, exhibition director.
The awards were given to the most innovative new products introduced to the UK market during the past year, judged by an independent panel of industry experts. The awards are an accolade to the very best in plant, construction machinery, support products and applications. All of which will be on display at SED 2007 Rockingham Motor Speedway, Corby Northamptonshire from 22nd – 24th May.
In addition to the overall winners, there were a number of companies who have been shortlisted and received a special commendation for their contribution to industry innovation. The shortlisted companies will be presented with a plaque in recognition of their exceptional efforts.
The winners, commended and short listed companies in their winning categories are as follows:
Earthmoving equipment Overall Winner
Spillard Safety Systems for its Vehicle Collision Avoidance System
– Neuson Ltd Mobile Excavator 9-10 ton (9503)
Cranes and Access Overall Winner
Ranger Equipment Ltd for its Teupen LEO50GT
Cranes and Access Shortlisted
– Effer Cranes for its Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane
Non-Operated Plant/ Support Products Overall Winner
– Damar International Ltd for its Slide Sledge
Non-Operated Plant/ Support Products Commended
– Rampco for its Aluminum Loading Ramps & Bridges
– Vision Alert Automotive System for its Warning Safety Products – Reversing Alarm
Concrete Innovation Overall Winner
– Beresford’s Flooring for its Instant Pipe Shutter
Concrete Innovation Shortlisted
– Beresford’s Flooring for its Hole Cover
Recycling Overall Winner
– Dig-A-Crusher for its Bucket Crusher
– Global Recycling Solutions Ltd for its Tana Shark Slow Speed Shredder